Saturday 1 October 2016

A Facebook Live and congratulations!

Hi all

Congratulations to all the winners of the competition to win some of my original artwork! You're all mentioned on the video ....

....Talking of which this is just a flying visit to drop off the recording of the Facebook Live broadcast I did on Friday night (30th Sept)

https://www.facebook.com/MJMDesignStudios/videos/124869057975493/
Sharing some digi kit insights, competition winners and silliness with 'The Digits of Illusion'

Enjoy!

I'll be back soon, I have lots to share! just have to get my little bear brain round all the scheduling! Any questions you would like answering or ideas of things you would like to see, as I say in the video, please let me know!

Hope you're all well and happy!
Happy October everyone and of course ...
.... Happy Crafting
Love
MJM x

1 comment:

  1. loved the vid well done every one and i just want to be called a trumpet by him with the digits big love marc

    ReplyDelete