Friday 14 October 2016

Who's visiting today?

Hi all

I have invited some guests to come along and share some of their work with you over the next few weeks and our 1st visitor is the lovely Linda Wallace.
I have known Linda for a while now as she is on the Serif CraftArtist design team and I used to have the pleasure of showing her samples on the TV when I was demonstrating on Create and Craft and I love her 3D work especially.

I asked Linda to write a little intro and this is what she said ...

Hooray,             

We were so pleased to hear that our Michelle was back on board with us, the Serif CraftArtist design team, but this time showing her wonderful art and design talents in the form of her new digikit collection.

We didn’t know what to expect in the way of content, but we certainly weren’t disappointed. There is so much content in the kits that the only difficulty was to choose from all of the wonderful things.

There is something for every taste, but I must admit that the Clarice Cliff inspired Bizarre and Fantastic digikit was just right up my street! It was a joy to work on all of the samples                                      

Linda x
 
And these are some of her fabulous samples!

 
I LOVE this tray created with La Senora Mexicana digikit AND Linda has given me a tutorial for this to share with you all so keep an eye out for that post!!!
 
 
A fab layout created with La Senora Mexicana, that butterfly looks like it's flying of the page!
 
 
and I love this card also created with La Senora Mexicana, not a sign of Mexico and it looks quite English Victoriana doesn't it! It really shows off what I tried to achieve with all the kits, that they can be whatever you can create with them and you don't have to be tied to their titles.
 
 
A perfect layout for the Sunflowers and Stars digikit.
 
 
A fabulous piece of altered art created with Sunflowers and Stars
 
 
A stunning shaped card showing off some of the sunflowers in the Sunflowers and Stars kit
 
 
and lastly from Sunflowers and Stars I think this is genius AND another tutorial Linda has kindly given me to share with you all soon!
 
 
A perfect photo for this layout created with Fantastic and Bizarre
 
 
Another genius project AND another tutorial to share soon created with Fantastic and Bizarre ... love this!
 
 
And this! I had to do a double take at the photo when Linda first sent me pics of her work.... I thought it really was one of Clarice Cliffs sugar shakers but oh no it is very cleverly placed elements from the kit and it's made out of cardboard .... brilliant!
 
 
A layout that you might not immediate associate with the Lilies and Light kit inspired by Claude Monet but beautifully done!
 
 
A beautiful keep sake box created with Lilies and Light, all completely digital!
 
 
and finally from Lilies and Light another genius concertina/pop up card similar to the one created with Bizarre and Fantastic that will be coming soon as a tutorial!
 
 
I love all of Linda's samples and alongside Yvette's (who you will meet soon) from the design team these were some of the first samples I saw created with my kits ... can you imagine how excited I was!!
 
So I will share those tutorials soon and introduce you to some more friends and their work too so please pop back soon and keep an eye on my social media hidey holes so you know when the posts are up!
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're well and happy and as ever, until next time,
Happy Crafting!
Love
MJMx 


No comments:

Post a Comment